Well it’s really a pain in the ass to have an antscript java file and use it in the NetBeans. What the real problem is to show class paths and runs it. I really hated it and in the end I also failed.
As I knew that NetBeans was great and should be great I wasted nearly two hours to modify the current build.xml created by Netbeans to create a build.xml which fits my requirements. I tried to add things, remove, modify my ant script to work with NetBeans run command. Anyway I have failed.
After a day of trial I have decided that black screen VIM is better, faster, safer and easier then NetBeans. AND to write “ant deploy” is much better to click on Run!!